Sunday, June 7, 2009

HO-HUM!

Does anyone ever go through a dry spell when you don’t have much you want to write about? That has been me this past week. Chelsey has been up to OHSU and back again. The docs don’t really know what to make of the situation so they did the only thing they know how to do, prescribe MORE meds! Now she has to wait and see, but for what I don’t know. As a result, Chelsey has been pretty sick this weekend. Hopefully she will start to feel better soon.

I didn’t get to keep my appointment with the knee specialist on Wednesday because John had to take Chelsey to her appointment. I rescheduled for later this month. Darn, I want to find out what the deal is with my knees! I am tired of being limited in my actions.

We did go to Medford yesterday to buy a few things for our upcoming trip. I got a great deal on some pants at Eddie Bauer for $19.95. WOW! I like to think that this store was created for just me. I can walk in and always find something that fits well. I also got a pair of BORN shoes at the Macy’s. They are so cute and comfy. The other thing I did was exchange the formal skirt I bought a few weeks ago for the only other one they had that is two sizes bigger because I did not lose those 5 lbs I had intended, instead I found some more. Puff! I bought the size in between the two as well but the only store that has it is in Portland so the skirt is waiting for me to try on as we go by there on our way to Seattle on Friday. I am hoping that this medium size will be the perfect fit. If not, at least I have one that I can fit into!

Today I spent a lot of time on the phone with Chelsey. In between I did some weeding and spent-flower picking. We’ve got to keep those flowers blooming so that they will look really good by August 1st. And yes, I think John is getting impatient with those petunias on the stump planter as well because HE put more Miracle Grow on them today.

Four days of school and counting.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about dry-writing spells. I go through spurts when I'm writing multiple things a day and then other times I have no inspiration for weeks. Funny how life works.

    ReplyDelete