Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Learning Experience

I so often sit back and let John do all the "tech" stuff. Well, enough of that. It is time I get off my tush and become proactive. Just to show you I DO KNOW what I'm doing, I'm going to include some pictures that we took this past vacation. I have also included a link to our Picasa site (on the right) where John will hopefully upload the rest of the pictures... this next weekend! Of course, now that we have a camera we should be able to keep your eyes busy with more pictures regularly as well. We'll see. Christmas Day 2008 Chelsey, John, Anna, Nolan, Anneliese John getting kissed AGAIN! What a female magnet! It's a good thing I'm NOT the jealous kind! And... they are always sooo much younger.

Now the best for last... Anneliese and her Wii Fit Hula Hoop she got from her parents for Chrismas. Keep and eye on Barb. Her neck is getting a HUGE workout! And, yes I know, I KNOW! I was holding the camera side ways. I figured that out towards the end. This was my first video recording with our new camera!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment